Guide and reference to fundraising techniques, things to consider, and contacts for new, small, and emerging Groups/ Organisations in the Charity/Third Sector seeking to improve their engagement with potential funders in the Corporate and Charitable Trusts/Foundations Sectors.
This fifth edition update also provides for more details examples, illustrations, and hundreds of URL hyperlinks to resources and points of contact saving hours/days of onerous work and research to discover on the web.
Invaluable contextual material for inspiring ideas and positive way to deal with the whole issue of fundraising in this climate and good value for the price.
This e/Book is one of more than 30 e/iBooks in the genre subject matters of fundraising, governance, organisational, & ePublishing material series.
1. SUSPECTS — SOURCES OF FUNDING
2. THE FIVE "I's" OF FUNDRAISING
3. TURNING SUSPECTS INTO PROSPECTS STEPS TO WORK THROUGH:
4. CHECKLIST FOR IDENTIFYING TRUSTS / FOUNDATIONS
5. APPLYING TO COMPANIES
6. PREPARATION # HOME WORK IDENTIFY THE NEED AND RESEARCH STUDY
7. CASE STUDY # EXAMPLE
8. FROM THE DONOR'S POINT OF VIEW
9. 10 TOP TIPS
10. GETTING BEYOND THE WASTEPAPER BIN!
11. COMMON PITFALLS
12. WRITING YOUR APPLICATION EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
13. SOME TIPS ON WRITING STYLE
14. THEN WHAT?
15. REPORTING PROCEDURES
16. FUNDRAISING ON THE INTERNET INTERNET FUNDRAISING GUIDELINES
17. FUNDRAISING - FINANCIAL VAT & TAX MATTERS
18. GIFT AID MATTERS
19. CORPORATION TAX RELIEF ON GIFTS TO CHARITIES
20. ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
22. COPYRIGHT & LIABILITY & DISCLAIMER
23. © LIMIT OF LIABILITY/DISCLAIMER OF
24. SOCIAL ENTERPRISE BUSINESS STRATEGY PLAN