If you’ve been assigned an essay, the first step is to understand essay structure. Not sure where to start? No problem! I will give you some tips.
When you’ve decided on a topic, and done the research, it’s time to tackle the essay structure. Here some tips:
- Know the type of essay assigned
- Generate a clear, accurate title
- Develop a sentence outline
- Place the thesis at the end of the introduction
- Determine the best paragraphs for research content
- Ensure that each paragraph offers a single idea
- Remember: new idea, new paragraph
- Cite research as you go along
- Answer the “how”, “what”, “why” questions to develop a strong argument
- Avoid introducing new information in the conclusion
- Review the essay to ensure it meets state guidelines
Ask for help when you need it: your fellow classmates, professor, Or just get professional help from specialized paper writing service Handmadewriting.