It's been a long time since I've written an almost daily blog. I had one called, " So, am I Grown up Yet?" That was exclusively for wattpad I started about 2 years ago I think, and it did well for its time. Now, as someone that's grown up a little, I felt that it was only appropriate to start a new blog.
SO.... Here it IS!!!! I present to you. ADULT-ISH!!!
Here I'll talk about everything, and when I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING! From Relationship issues (Family to Guys) Food, Lady Stuff, Being a BOSS, writing, self-care. You name it!! On Saturday I will host Q and A's via twitter (times TBA)
The next post will be up today around 8pm PST! (East coasters will see it around 11pm-12 am)
I hope this also could be a way for me to connect with some of my older and newer readers. I feel like I've been slacking in the communication area and I want to change that BIG TIME!
I'll be back with another post soon,
Happy Memorial Day!
If you've read my first blog, you know I hate long drawn out intoductions. So, I here by give you.... My "About Me..." In bullet point form!!
1. I was born on December 31st
2. I'm 22 ( but I have the spirit of a 19-year-old fangirl)
3. I'm left handed
4. When I was a kid, I wanted to be a doctor, as a teen a dancer, now I'm a writer
5. I'm a theatre major (Might be past tense soon.)
6. I'm a Vegitarian who sometimes slips up.
7. My hobby is photograpy :)
8. I've struggled with my mental health since I was 8 years old (well, that's as far as I can remember.)
9. I still have a HUGE crush on Harry Styles ( I love, love,LOVE his new album!!)
10. I love Jesus ( Some may call me a Christian, I call myself a person who loves Jesus and believes he's my Lord and Saviour.)
This post was suppose to be up yesturday, but my computer was being mean. I will be posting the actual Saturday post tonight around 7-8pm PST
LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW SAYING WHAT YOUR FAVORITE FRUIT IS AND DON'T FORGET TO LIKE!!!!
You know those moments where you're imagination is running wild, and you're having the greatest writing spark ever? You're just going and going until one day the words are no longer there, and you find yourself staring at a blank page. You have fallen into the curse of the dreaded Writer's Block!
I find myself in this hole from time to time (Hence while it's taken me so long to release anything!)
So What to do when this issue arises? Well young grasshoppers, I will tell you.
1. Work on another book you've been wanting to start for a while! (Sometime's working on other stories give your mind time to take a break from your previous story; giving your imagination time to recharge and gain more ideas.)
2. Listen to music!! ( Listen to music that reminds you of that particular scene/story.)
3. Go outside! (Sometimes, getting away from the computer and coming out of our caves into the sun can get the creative juices flowing.)
4. Watch T.V.( Taking a break from writing your own material and watching someone elses can help with inspiration.
5. REST, REST, REST! ( Sometimes, all you need is a little shut eye to get the creative juices flowing. Plus, taking naps during the day can help regain the energy to keep writing ( or anything.) I know in some places, you can't do this (All of us can't work at Google. lol) So what I would advice is taking your lunch breaks in your car depending on how long you have, eat a little bit, set your alarm clock, then go off to temporary dreamland.)
Well, that's it for now! If there's anything you guys do to combat Writers Block, please drop it in the comment section, I would love to hear them!
If you like my content please don't forget to like and follow! to know when I update make sure to follow me on TWITTER: @KM_BOOKS20
I'll be back with another post on Friday Until then have an amazing week!