If you are caught up with some issue of installing the Brother Printer driver and you are unable to find a solution to it. Then reading this blog would solve all your queries regarding the installation of the printer driver for brother printers. Brother printer brings to the market highly remarkable printers which are well known for their amazing designs and exceptional printing quality. With time users have started facing the issue of installing their drivers, which is necessary to use the printer. The users can connect with the Brother Printer customer support number to understand the ideal model of printer that would be suitable for their functioning.
One of the most common features that the users of Brother Printer are coming across is the issue of installing the printer driver. There are various ways which you can undertake to troubleshoot the issue. The steps to troubleshoot are easy and can be followed at any time. You just need to be careful about the model of your printer and then install the driver which is compatible with your printer. It is always essential to get your printer back working, as these days printing has become a close function of every business. Every business would have something or the other to print.
The steps that need to be undertaken to install the printer drivers are
The steps that you would need to undertake would depend upon how you have connected your printer to your system. The printer can be connected to your system in two ways one is via USB and the other using network connections. It is essential that you have a strong and stable internet connection to be able to install the printer drivers.
Steps to be followed when your connection is via USB
· When the printer connection is via USB the built-in drivers are installed automatically
· You would require a USB cable that you can use to connect to the system
· Make sure that the USB cable that you are using would support the printing and scanning functions
Steps to be followed when your connection is via a Network connection
· On your system, navigate to the control panel
· Choose the option of Hardware and Sound à Device and printers
· Then you would have to click on the advanced printer setup
· Further, choose the model name of your printer and click on next
· If you find that the model of your printer has not been listed
· Select the option of Add printer using TCP/IP address
· In the pop window that would come up, choose Brother from the list of manufacturers
· Then you would be able to select the model name after which you can click on next. This would finish the process of installation.
These steps when followed accurately would solve the problem that you have come across with. If you find that the issue still pertains, it is best suggested that you promptly connect with Brother Printer tech support where you can get the best possible assistance on how to solve the issue.