A well-composed essay should consist of three main parts:
The essay sets the task of revealing the topic in accordance with the questions posed.
We are writing the essay correctly:
If we need to write the most ordinary school essay, then we will consider it here with a clear example.
According to online assignment writing services we will adhere to three (classical) main parts: Introduction; content; conclusion.
The introductory part introduces the reader to the topic of the essay and leads to the disclosure of the main aspects of the work. You can describe the title of the theme of the essay, reveal the essence of the title, ask a question, the answer to which will be disclosed in the content and summarized in the conclusion.
Let’s say an essay is written on the theme “Nature of the native land”. Describe in the introduction why native nature is noteworthy, and why it was precisely the beauty of the nature of the native land that served as the theme of the essay. If an essay on the theme of the seasons, describe why the particular time of the year was the subject of the essay, what exactly affects this period, what attracts and, perhaps, evokes special sympathy for your favorite season.
The content part is the most important, the main part of the work, the theme is revealed in it, the essence of the work is explained. Show your vision of nature, as other authors see nature in fiction. Avoid simple exposition or retelling, try to meaningfully describe the most vivid impressions your nature leaves.
For greater clarity, try to mentally take a walk around your favorite places in your native forest, look into your favorite corners of your native nature, describe what you see around, how you imagine nature and what nature matters to you. Understanding the presentation of the theme of the essay to the reader will be the main task of the substantive part of the work.
In the final part, the results of all the work are summarized, conclusions are drawn from the open topic of the work; the final part should not be large, but solid. In the final paragraph, you can smooth out all the shortcomings during the work on the essay, if it is clear, as brief as possible, and concludes the essay confidently, fully answering all the questions posed. Place, as they say, all the dots over the letter "E"!
How to write school essays:
• How to write essay reasoning? - This form of educational essay, as a rule, implies writing an essay on a free, not necessarily a literary work, topic in the form of a short story in your own words with reasoning on the given topic of the essay, for example, “My favorite time of the year”, “Our planet - Our home” etc.
• How to write a short essay? - The genre of a mini-composition in the form of a small sketch on a given topic is called an essay. In fiction, an essay more often has an emotional, sensual transmission of the mood of the described landscape, event. The main feature of the essay is the free presentation of thoughts and feelings, the answer to the question in a fairly small amount of text.
• How to write an essay on a picture of the artist? - Description of the painting involves the disclosure of the theme of the plot of the work. It is important to pay attention to every detail for a complete picture of the action, plot or landscape: what the artist wanted to show through the picture.
• How to prepare a message on a given topic? - The message is a summary of the immediate essence. In this case, there is always a clear theme, and also the artistic value of the work is completely absent.
• How to write an essay on a linguistic topic? - Such works are related to the language and have the form of reasoning, revealing the meaning of a certain statement of a famous person, for example, "Many English words themselves emit the poetry of Shakespeare."
• How to write a comparative description of two heroes? - In essays on the topic of a literary work, one often has to resort to writing a comparative description of the characters. Often in this role of comparison, the main characters appear, usually two and with different characteristic features, it can be a character, age, social status, etc. Therefore, it is important not only to characterize each hero, but also to be able to compare the characters in the plot of the work.
• How to write a composition-discussion on the exam? - The essay on the exam is significantly different from the usual school essay and it is more difficult to write, the main difficulty in working on the Russian exam is to identify the problem raised in the proposed text, therefore the approach and structure of such an essay is somewhat different, more complicated in form, but also terrible there is nothing in it.