AOL has been one of the most prominent email service providers in the market with the best features. It is very easy to get your AOL mail in windows mail. This can be made your only email account on the system, or you can add it in with your other email accounts such as gmail, outlook or yahoo mail. You need to know about AOL’s IMAP server settings as well as AOL SMPT server settings so that you can send mail. Although new Windows mail programs are aware of these terms. So if you have to access an AOL email account using windows mail, you can follow the following steps depending upon your version of Windows. You can also ring up AOL customer care so that the experts will guide you a detailed way to do so.
- Go to the settings button and select manage accounts option
- You need to pick Add account option and tap on other account
- You will be asked to enter the required credentials such as email id, name, and password to sign in to the account
- You need to click on ‘done’ and proceed by switching between your email accounts from the menu button
- You need to hold Windows and C button together from the keyboard
- Tap on settings
- Now you need to choose the Accounts option.
- You need to tap on Add account and select AOL from the list
- Enter your login credentials, i.e., email id and password and click on connect to add AOL email account to the mail app
- You need to go to tools and then accounts from the main menu
- Now you need to click on Add button and ensure email account is highlighted. Proceed by clicking on next
- Now you will have to go to step 1 again and follow the given instructions
These are some steps that are required to be followed to access an AOL account using Windows mail. If you follow these steps carefully, you will be able to do the same. But if you still face any difficulty, you can get in touch with AOL tech support number to get professional and technical guidance by the experts. Professional experts are available 24 hours at your service, and they provide you a detailed solution to your problem.
Read more: AOL tollfree number
Source URL: Access An Aol Email Account Using Windows Mail