The “GAH! Error 11” on AOL Mail is pretty aptly named because it really does come as a surprise to many users. AOL Mail Error Code 11 is an indication that your email account is no longer active. However, before you think of pushing the panic button, it will probably help to understand why the error occurred in the first place and what you can do to resolve it. Your account will be deleted for one of three reasons; you specifically requested it, you did not sign in for a year, or your account was used in a way that violated the terms and conditions of AOL Mail. Ideally, you should be able to reactive your account by signing in or by contacting AOL contact number to check the account activity. You can also have a look at the basic troubleshooting steps mentioned below to try and fix AOL Mail Error Code 11.
Steps to fix AOL Mail Error Code 11
Most technical errors related to your AOL Mail account, including Mail Error Code 11, are caused because of general internet browser issues or server problems. You can refer to the steps below to fix AOL Mail Error 11:
· Step 1: Update your web browser before you sign in to your AOL account.
· Step 2: Check and repair the Windows registry entries connected to AOL.
· Step 3: Download and install the latest device drivers for your computer.
· Step 4: Run a comprehensive scan and check your system for malware.
· Step 5: Try and access your AOL Mail account using a different browser.
· Step 6: Contact your internet service provider to check the connection.
· Step 7: Use the Windows System File Checker to scan your PC for errors.
· Step 8: Pause or close downloads that may slow your internet speed.
· Step 9: Delete the browser history and clear the cache when signing in to your AOL Mail account.
Once you go through all the steps mentioned above, you should be able to reactivate your account. However, you should keep in mind that reactivation depends on the time that has passed since you last logged in to AOL Mail. You can use the account recovery flow on the AOL Mail website or call the AOL tollfree number to confirm if your account was deactivated or deleted. AOL Mail experts are available 24 hours a day and will be able to answer any questions you may have about your account. You call the helpline number to get top-quality technical assistance to resolve any error related to your AOL Mail account.
Read More: AOL customer care